★走马灯★

Saturday 10 July 2010

Skimming Frenzy

What I want to do now is only one thing

SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"AAAAAHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

wth?!!!!?!?!

So many words, words and words!!

I gonna crazy after reading all sort of rubbish from the Net
where is the info that I want!?

Isn't it should be something simple and straight forward?!
Why so complicated and so ferocious???

What do you want from me huh??


Time?!
I don't have the time for you.

Energy?!
Oh ya you really freak me out!!

Space?!
Fine I sacrifice my REM space for you

Brain Juice?!
For God sake, I already poured all on your head!!


So fine!!
What do you want from me before I can get what I and my comrades want huh??

We work, work, and work
Spending time in a confined space just to find you out

WHERE ARE YOU???!?!!?!?

You better come out before I really piss off.
You know
My patient is limited
Not as deep as a monk

You shall see,little monster!!!!!!!!!

Aaaarrrgghhhhhhhhhh!!!
I better restore my energy for another battle next day.

~Au revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment